Sunday, November 2, 2008

HOLY HALLOWEEN!!!

Well, another Halloween has passed, but certainly not un-eventfully! Everyone has been sick, so that made for some fun times! I realized I did not take any pictures of Grayson because I didn't allow him to participate in any festivities. He had to stay home, in the warm and away from germs (that's funny) and be spoiled by Grandpa! He wore a pumpkin onsie and that was the extent of his costume!

Lainey was Princess Giselle from Disney's Enchanted! So beautiful. She made sure to twirl her dress for everyone and had enough sparkles coating her to light up a city!

It was hard to keep up with this Batman! He got a new set of batteries just before we left I think, so he literally RAN everywhere!
Trey was pretty limited because he has strep. Poor kid. He told me he was too sick to
wear his glasses!
Porter's face is classic.

It was 70 degrees when we went trunk-or-treating! Amazing because it usually rains or snows! The kids didn't even have to wear coats over their costumes!!!

BLACK BATMEN: FACE OFF Aren't they cute?
This is what Porter would do every time he saw another super hero. Then he would say "I Batman. Trey Batman." He is hilarious!
Trey managed to be a little bit lively for about a half hour. He was so excited to go on a stroller ride. Being sick takes every bit of energy he has, so I really carry him everywhere!
BUDDIES! Porter was supposed to be a monkey this year but... I put Trey in his costume before he got on the bus Thursday for his school party. Porter was hysterical because he wanted batman! I told him I would put his monkey costume on, but he informed me "I no want muh-ky. Dat stupid. I hade it". Trey had been gone for an hour and 15 minutes and Porter was still crying and wouldn't forget. I decided that I would just take him to good ol' Wal-Mart and buy him a costume. I tried to get him to buy Superman or Spiderman, but all he wanted was black Batman just like Trey, so that is what he got!

3 comments:

Lisa and Kate said...

I sure hope eveyone is feeling better! That's miserable. The boys look great as batmans! and Lainey was beautiful.

The Blackham3 said...

Don't tell Ashlyn that Lainey has the "Enchanted dress" She wants it SO bad. The kids look great.Funny story, monkeys are cute,but they don't have super powers...HELLO!!

Brittanie said...

Cute Porter wants to be just like his older brother. I love it when they refuse to wear things. (yeah right) Lainey looks gorgeous!!!