Monday, November 3, 2008

SICK, SICK, SICK

Any one of these (or a coctail) are usually how I cope with my day! Especially when everyone has strep or double ear infections and your 4 year old wakes up every night for a couple of hours (we think his legs really bother him right now). Generally caffeine is one of my best friends!
This is what the BID (twice daily) routine consists of at the McEvoy household right now. All 4 kids are on antibiotics. Then there is breathing treatments x2, ear drops, prevacid, singulair and lots and lots of motrin, oh and don't forget the poop juice! We are all much happier when we have that! How do I keep track of it, you ask? Well, see the paper on the right? That is my brain! As long as I remember to write it down, I can see when the last time each kid had medicine was!!! If in doubt, I just as Lainey. She usually knows!

3 comments:

heather and fam said...

Oh man! That does not look like fun AT ALL! Thinking of you and sending prayers and blessings your way!

The Brugger Bunch said...

LOL!!! Oh I can relate!!!! Thank the heavens for the man who created caffeine! My heart goes out to you... You are in my prayers my friend! I hope that you will get some sleep soon!

Lisa and Kate said...

Hugs and kisses to the whole clan. We are sick here too but not like that!!