Sunday, November 23, 2008

BITE ME!!!

Edward, much hotter than I thought he would be! I was rather impressed. I never thought he would work for me, but he did!
I didn't think Jacob was so hot in the movie, but check out this hottie! (for a 16 year old kid, of course!)
Charlie was one of my favorite movie characters! He was great.
The Cullens were a bit of a let-down for me. They didn't quite live up to the "BEAUTIFUL" part. I think Dr. Cullen looks like Noah Wiley with blond hair.

Bella is exactly like I pictured her. She was good. The one character I liked better in the movie than the book. She was too whiny, needy, clingy, bratty in the book. The movie just a little bit awkward and backwards. Much more likable character in the movie to me.

Yes, I am a Twilight junkie. I have already seen the movie three times! Lots of friends who want to go! I had a blast all three times. So much cheering and screaming. There were also the men who never should have come because all they did was complain the entire time! My advise, read the book before you go if you haven't. The movie makes a lot more sense. We waited in line 2 hours before the Sat. morning showing! I got a sweet t-shirt from my cousin, Kacee! I love it. Girls dates are so much fun! Thanks to all of my fun friends for great times!

2 comments:

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh my heavens! I am with ya sister! I am totally and completely in love with Edward! I have seen the movie 3 times and am planning on going again this week! He is completely dreamy! LOL! Eric is so awesome and so patient with my little obsession! A group of us are planning on going to Oregon when they start filming, you should come with us! I am so glad that you loved it!

Josiah & Mandy Smith Family said...

I just saw the movie today for the second time. It was good, I agree I totally loved Bella. I too wondered when i saw the actor they picked for Edward, but when you watch the movie he seems hotter. We'll have to go see it again together!