Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The best pictures EVER!

Okay, I just got to see our latest family pictures and I am soooo excited!!! They turned out a lot better than I thought that they would considering how much mayhem was going on with all of us crazies! I wanted to let you all see them if you want. They will only be on the web through Friday, so if you want-look fast!!! Here is how to get there

http://www.photographybykam.com/index2.php

click on portrait preview on the right-hand side. (it is small)

the password is mcevoy all lowercase. Hope you enjoy, I sure did!

Thanks Kam, for your amazing work. You rock!

8 comments:

Christina said...

Tiff, great pictures! Beautifully done and I love the one of you and Jim kissing and Trey is peeking at you. Precious! Can't wait to see more! Glad your trip was worth it!

heather and fam said...

So Cute! You're family is so picture perfect! Glad we got to see you over the Holidays. Thanks for taking McKenna to the game too.

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh my friend, they are stunning!!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing them. I am just in love with every single one!!!!! Kam really does have such a talent for showing each persons little personality! I LOVE THEM!!!

The Blackham3 said...

WOW! Beautiful family. Thanks for sharing.

Mom in Mendon said...

Beautiful!!!

kacee said...

Those pictures are great!

Why have you been holding out on me about your blog? Can't wait to check it out and stock you! Putting you on my friends list - hope you don't care.

Oh, and not to leave you a novel or anything, but let me know the details on your kids/trip.

Kelly Ledward said...

LOVE Them! She did such a great job! It was definitely worth the drive :) So many cute ones to choose from!!! I choose them all!

Josiah & Mandy Smith Family said...

I love the ones where jim and trey are laughing!! They are all so cute!!!