Saturday, December 13, 2008

And so it begins!!!

Porter is obsessed with the bulldog this year. When I was trying to take his picture all he would do was give me his best imitation! Here you go minus the growling!

Well, it begins. The kids not going to bed on time, sometimes 6 hours a day at the gym, driving all over Utah Valley mostly, occasionally to Tooele! Lots of late-nighters and fast food! A mom who needs more patience, kids who know which buttons to push. Mom can me and my friends have a dollar for a treat? 30 "big brothers" for my kids. Lainey who hates them because they tease her like big brothers. Don't worry, they tease me too! Lots of friends, cheering for great plays and SLAM-DUNKS, hugging sweaty boys, talking-a lot! Kids throwing things they shouldn't on to the court, begging other people for treats cause mom's are never as good! Oh shoot, there goes Porter onto the court during the middle of the game! Making new friends. Mom can I have a dollar for a treat? Porter yelling "DADDY, DADDY, I NEESHOU (need you)" at the top of his lungs while Jim is coaching. He won't stop until Jim ackoledges him, yes during the game. How much money do you have mom? Mom can I have a dollar for a treat? Grayson smiling thinking it is all so funny, clapping when ever he hears other people doing it. This is the stuff my kids live for!

CLASSIC FAMILY MEMORIES!!!

Grayson is ALWAYS this happy! Thank goodness the Collinsworths help me so much during the games. I wouldn't make it otherwise!

The cutest litte cheerleader in her new cheer outfit. I finally gave in this year and ordered her one. She had one years ago and has never stopped begging for a new one once she outgrew it. She is so cute. Most of the time you will find her cheering right next to the PHS cheerleaders!
Oh, yes um he must be calling a full timeout because boys don't cheer right? Trey want's to be just like Lainey. He loves pink and frilly! Now when they play pretend, his name has changed from "Sparkles" to "Lipstick"! I have given up on trying to change it. Lainey says "ok, that can be your name, but I will call you Dad"! He's ok with that, so more power to her!!! What a sweet guy Trey is.

P.S- as a side-note The Bulldogs are 4-0! They have played mostly 5A teams and have done very well. They are ranked #1 in the state for 4A, so we'll see what happens. One of their victories was against Lone Peak, the reigning 5A champs! GO BULLDOGS, we LOVE these
guys!!!

P.P.S.- Only 3 days to Hawaii with this group of CRAZIES! I am so excited!!!

3 comments:

heather and fam said...

I'm so excited for you to go to Hawaii! You deserve a nice get away. And I'm not going to lie, I'm VERY jeolous! Do you think I could fit in your carry-on?

Is your mom taking your kiddies? Let me know if she needs any help.

They're so stinking cute! I love their support for PHS! When I saw your title saying "and so it begins" I thought it was either sickness or basketball. At least it was the latter. WE miss you guys! Will you be up for Christmas? Let us know. Love Heather
p.s. I have Jim's name for Christmas and need a little bird to give me an idea :)

Mom in Mendon said...

And so it begins... Did it ever end?

I recall some of the same experiences whether it was Bball or dancing. The worst was trying to keep Jim focused on the game. Ask him about the butterflies in right field!!

You are the BEST Tiff, and I too am grateful for the great Collinsworth family. What a blessing to the Provo Macs.

Go Bulldogs!!!

Grandpa Mac

Mom in Mendon said...

Great record-keeping, Tiff. You'll be glad you wrote all this down. Have a great time in HAWAII! Mele Kalekemaka!