Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's the most_______ time of the year!!!

Where in the world is FALL? Oh, yeah in ALABAMA! We sure hope you are enjoying the eighties because here is is all out WINTER> ugh. Grandpa and Grandma in Russia, we feel your pain!!!
Well, Porter wanted to touch the snow when he saw it this morning, so out we went. He was so cute. He was scared to touch it at first, and then wouldn't come inside even when he was FREEZING COLD. I sure love the time Porter and I get to spend when the other kids are @ school. "pease don't go inside. I need see snow s'more"!

Porter thought throwing snow at me was so funny! (it actually was)

It took forever,but he did decide to taste the snow.
The pine trees are even covered!! By the time I made him come in I don't think there was a spot in the front yard he hadn't stepped on! He kept telling me "mom come ovah heah, see? it's snow" and "I yub da snow. So boo-ful" He sure is a funny little guy!

5 comments:

heather and fam said...

WOW, you guys have more snow than us! That's weird...

I have to admit I am NOT excited for this winter. I wish all of the other 3 seasons were longer (so winter didn't have to be so long....)

Anyways, I am so happy you are blogging. I love looking at your family and events happening. Your kids are so ADORABLE! We miss you guys tons and are sorry we didn't get to see ya last weekend.

Oh...I just remembered McKenna has a gym meet this Sat in LIndon, so if you can stop by you should. I'll get the time and stuff. She's competing but it's just for practice.

Unknown said...

You have got to be kidding me! SNOW! So yeah... I always say that I don't think I will ever live in Cache Valley again and the reason being... SNOW, I don't really like it so well. I am glad you and Porter had so much fun!

Josiah & Mandy Smith Family said...

Tiff- Porter reminds me so much of Kandice! He has a lot of the Alley look...so cute!! I am so glad that you are blogging too! It was nice to chat last week. Love you!

The Brugger Bunch said...

He is o perfect! What a doll! Oh I want to hug him! LOL! I am so sorry that I have not returned your email, it has been a crazy day! I promise that I will get to it tomorrow. Have a good night my friend! Oh I LOVE YOUR LITTLE GUY!

Mom in Mendon said...

Cute boy!!! We got our first real snow today, too! Love to all.
G