Wednesday, October 29, 2008

BUSY BOY!!!

It is so hard to get good pictures of PORTER these days!!! He is so busy, and always running allover. Finally a couple of days ago, a miracle occured and Porter let me take a picture of his face! He even smiled. WOW! MORE THAN ONCE! I was amazed. Grandpa Mac summed it up best. After caring for the 3 big kids for 3 or 4 days, Grandpa said PORTER needs his own personal assistant!!! I am starting to worry about keeping this kid clothed. He is almost too tall for his 3T clothes and size 10 shoes an he is barely 2 and a half.

PORTER is so crazy, but such a fun boy. He is constantly carrying a ball or bat or whatever sports equipment he can find. He brings his balls every time we get in the car. He gets a thrill out of chasing Lainey around with his Little Tike bat, just to get a rise out of her. He does, however make sure to acutally hit her just enough to keep her scared of him!

Yesterday he had a pair of Nike slick pants and a Jordan jersey on. All day he kept pointing to his shirt and saying "see my baset-ball one"? I would tell him how cool it was. Bed time came and he would not let me change him. I decided it wasn't worth the battle. So when I went to get him out of his crib this morning, he said "mom, mom, see my baset-ball one"? I said yes and it was so cool. He found the little NIKE swoosh on the pant leg and said "see my high"? I told him yes, even though I had no idea what he meant. He knew I didn't get it, so he wouldn't let me get him up. After a couple minutes of hard thinking he said "mom, see my high? I wanna go Po-vo high, pay baset-ball wis daddy boys"!!! I started laughing and told him how cute he was!!! PORTER IS SO MUCH FUN AND I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!










5 comments:

Brittanie said...

OK Tiff, Seriously he is the cutest boy EVER. If I ever have one I want him to be this cute. =)
Great Pictures!

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

He's my man!

Porter is the mold for the Energizer Bunny!

Go Porter, Go Provo, Go Aggies.

Ryan, Kim, Tyler and Brooke said...

OMG! I love that I found your blog! :) Your kids are adorable and I can't believe how grown up they all are! We are having our baby the 1st or 2nd week of December at UVRMC and you guys must come see us!

Ryan, Kim & Tyler

The Brugger Bunch said...

Well hello my friend! Thank you so much for your sweet comment, it is so wonderful to see you and to hear from you again. I have been reading thru your blog, and just cried. I am so sorry for all that you have gone through! I always knew that you were amazing, and having these sweet and special little ones proves it. I would love to get in touch with you and hear all about you and your new NICU experiences. I am so sorry that you had to go thru that all over again! But truly, sometimes I wish that I could have that chance again. I so much miss having a little one at home, and the sweet spirit that comes with their little presences. I would be honored to have you add our name to your blog, and if it is O.K. with you, I will do the same. Thank you for getting in touch with me, you just made my day! Have a good night my friend! And please hug and kiss everyone there for me, I miss our NICU family so much!

Lisa and Kate said...

big hugs and kisses to that sweet boy! He is so handsome!