Friday, October 24, 2008

SO YOU HAD A BAD DAY!

I absolutely adore Lainey!!! She is very sweet and loving. Especially with her brothers. Lainey is one of the smartest kids around. I am so glad that i have ONE daughter. She is fun and energetic, and so full of life. Her love for life is contagious.
I just want to share with all of you longing for a daughter some of the fun and exciting and often frustrating emotions that come with sugar and spice. There is also the "not so nice"! Lainey has a very hard time when she is tired. Sometimes it's hard to not upset the Princess no matter what you do! Especially when it comes to keeping her from her friends. Lainey is one of those kids who wouldn't care if you spanked her, she would turn to you and tell you it didn't hurt. (I have to admit I have tried) So, I am trying other methods these days! The latest was taking pictures to show her what the fit looked like. Thought I would share. I guess maybe I am the meanest mom around, but these are quickly becoming some treasured memories!
Here goes... NOT GETTING IN THE CAR BECAUSE YOU WON'T TAKE HER TO HER FRIEND'S HOUSE. (doesn't know I have the camera yet)
COVERING HER FACE AFTER SHE HEARD THE CAMERA CLICK!

"YOU ARE THE MEANEST MOM EVER"!!!
"PUT THAT CAMERA AWAY, RIGHT NOW"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD TAKE THESE PICTURES. I DON'T WANT THESE PICTURES. THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE PRETTY". (my point exactly)
"I WANNA BE GOOD MOM. DELETE THOSE PICTURES RIGHT NOW...PLEASE ".





8 comments:

Harper Family said...

OH Tiff! That is hilarious! I know I am going to have many of those moments. I love that you got pictures of her little tizzy! I love it!

McBride Family said...

I wonder if that will work on Jer! Maybe a video camera! NAH! She'd kill me, but that is a great idea. It looks like Grayson is feeling better! Ya'll have a good one!

Paige n' Kalani said...

Truely I was laughing so hard when I saw these! Sadly I think that I'm in for some of the same! Good thing she still looks cute mid fit!

Brittanie said...

That seriously cracked me up! I can't believe how grown up Lainey acts.
So glad you have a blog now. =)
I am horrible at keeping in touch.
Thanks for leaving the crutches at Now I Can. You're the best.

Lisa and Kate said...

Girls. They get so emotional. I guess it is something I have to look forward to. I think it is a great idea. Once they know how they look during a tantrum, maybe they will stop. We WISH!!! Loves to all.

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Lainey, Lainey, LAINEY.

What a special girl she is. I won't tell you about my Mom's trials, but girls are a special breed.

We love Lainey, Trey, Porter and Grayson. Keep the pictures coming please?

Love to the Provo Mac's

Grandpa Mac

Kelly Ledward said...

So. . . .were you directing the comment to me about wanting the girl? I was laughing to hard. She is so cute. Her eyes are sooo blue! I also love the post where Trey said he was glad he was wearing a diaper because he peed his pants. I can just hear him saying that. He is so funny.

Katydid said...

Tiff she is so you... Well you know not the upset thing but she looks so much like you more and more. Your kids are sooooo Cute! How is Grayson? I know I see you every week but how is he? CUTE CUTE!