Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My funny little man!

Porter has decided that he loves socks! Just not on his feet! He wears them on his hands as often as he can! It doesn't matter whose socks they are, he will put them on! Often times at night he will rummage through everyone's drawers to find the perfect hand warmers!!! (why else would you want socks on your hands, right? We can't figure out where this feddish came from, but it sure is funny! If I thought I had a sock monster before, try finding matching socks now!!!
PORTER-ISMS: "I can't go a bed. I peed in my dipah, dat means I need some food, cause I hungwy."

Oh, Lainey. You are SOOO bootiful!

Mom, I needa go poddy in a poddy. Huwy fas. (me thinking: yeah right) "Ok, buddy let's go." Of course he has to stand. He is holding himself "aiming" so matter of fact. I giggle to myself. Why all of a sudden will you go near the potty, I think? As a stream of, you guessed it, gets me from the face all the way down to my knee! Guess that shows me!

(Every hour, literally) Come on mom, les go a basketball game. me: There aren't any games today, sorry buddy. Ok, les go a soccah ball game. (same reply) (growl) ah wat about hut-ball (foot ball) game? We'll have to see. (growl) I need a talk a my dad. Caw him wif a phone, please!!!

As I am in the shower "mom ah you in deh?" Yep, I am, but I think I hear your daddy calling you. Hurry and go see what he needs! (please) " 2 minutes pass and one little finger pulls the shower curtain back. "mom, ummmmm I see you penis... and you boodies!!! WOW! Let's just hope he stays oblivious for a while!!!

Mom, I shuah luv ya, somedays!

Mom, todays my bufday, so I'm goin a shucky sheese!!! (everyday)

Can we give Gwayson a Gwampa? He's gwumpy. (If that is the case, I wonder who he wants to give me to?!!)

6 comments:

Pays said...

What an adorable family! Your kids are the cutest little characters! Never a dull moment at your house I am sure... It is hard to believe that the kids are getting as old as they are! What a ride you have had with them and what special people you both are! It was great to talk with you!! We will get together for sure. Take care!

Paige n' Kalani said...

Tiffy - These kids of yours keep me laughing! I LOVE to read and hear about all the funny little things they do!

Lori said...

I love to hear the things that Porter says. When I am reading your blog, I can almost hear his cute little voice saying these adorable funny sayings!

Tina Mitchell said...

TIFF! When did u start a blog? Your kids are killer cute and your Laney is so pretty. I can't believe how much she's grown! Cute family congrats on the babies. You are so lucky they are doing so well and cute as ever!

The Brugger Bunch said...

OH MY HEAVENS!!! I think that I can read about your little man all day! LOL! Thank you for always sharing his sweet little comments, they totally make my day!

Our fun family said...

Hi there, I was blog hopping and came across your cute family! I am glad to see you are all doing well. I thought I would leave you a comment so you can check out our blog sometime if you want! well I ope it's ok if I add you as a link so I can see the fun things your up to. lisa