Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday, February 5, 2009

8 THINGS ABOUT ME

My cousin Kacee tagged me this week, so here goes my first ever "tag blog"

Here are the Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the six '8' items
3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS

1. Desperate Housewives
2. Grey's
3. American Idol
4. House
5. Biggest Loser
6. Bachelor
7. ER
8. Monk

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY

1. Got Trey to ride the bus to school even though he was screaming! :)
2. Got Lainey and friend Raygan to cheer camp 7 minutes early!
3. Took a shower
4. Took Grayson to the doctor
5. Took my husband lunch @ work
6. Stayed sane because I had 2 Diet Cokes!
7. Studied for my CNA test
8. Only yelled once!

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO

1. MOVING!!! someday...
2. My quiet time. Nap time and bed time.
3. Mornings with Porter when L and T are at school and Grayson is sleeping
4. March 7th-Basketball is OVER!
5. April 15th=Spring Break in Alabama
6. My car being clean
7. Trey walking independantly
8. Girls dates!

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS

1. Tepanyaki
2. PF Changs
3. Kneaders
4. Pei Wei
5. Zupas
6. Café Rio
7. Olive Garden

8 THINGS ON MY WISH-LIST

1. A new house
2. Organization
3. A whole 2 weeks with NO Doctor appointments
4. A coke fountain in my house!!!
5. A new house for Saidee
6. A whole night of uninterrupted sleep
7. To have a room big enough I can use my new bed!
8. A cleaning lady

8 PEOPLE I TAG

1. Heather Mc
2. Lori
3. Paige
4. Mo
5. Heather Harper
6. Jen
7. Mandy
8. Sommer

3 comments:

Brittanie said...

Fun, I like to learn more about you!
I still wonder how you do it ALL...I look up to you. ;)
Nice seeing you at therapy.

kacee said...

I read your yesterday stuff and I just don't know how you do it! YOU are AMAZING!

So a couple other things...(thanks for doing the tag, btw)

First - we need to meet up for lunch some day {soon} at Zupas. I am in love with that place and it is close to you.

Second, do you know that if you buy a house by April you get the $7500 credit on your taxes - this year! I should probably just butt out but Mike has been getting people loads of $ back because of this and I keep thinking of you! (Even better if this house is by me!)

K - that is it. Have a fun weekend!

McBride Family said...

I didn't know about your fav. tv shows! NEAT. And... I guess we will be hitting the Olive Garden while you are visiting. I love it too!!!