Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Princess' Castle!!!

825355 So this is it! (we're pretty sure!) This is the house we offered on the first week of December! Last week we found out that the bank accepted our counter offer. The house is in pre-foreclosure so it has been quite the process to get things moving and going! Everyone will have their own room, which will be amazing! We should hear by tomorrow when the bank wants us to close! We never thought it would really happen! It has been 6 months of hard looking, wondering where to buy, stress and questions! I know things aren't over until the papers are signed, but I will keep positive until then!!! The yard is going to accomadate Porter very nicely! The neighborhood (in our same town) is mostly new. Our house will be just over a block from the kids' school. So, everyone keep your fingers crossed because the Macs might move away from 3 bedrooms!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiffany I couldn't be more happy for you! I will cross my fingers and say a few prayers that it all works out for you! Can I be excited and a little jealous??? The day we get out of our 3 bedroom house I fear will never ever come.

The house looks amazing! Good luck!

Brittanie said...

YAHOO!!! That's going to be so nice for you guys! Let me know how it all goes.