Sunday, January 25, 2009

Out of the mouth of {TREY}

Well my sister-in-law, Heather said it best "you could write a book about the things Trey says and it would be a best-seller"!!! Trey is constantly saying things that are so hilarious and way above his level (we think)!!!

Well this week has been no exception! I was watching The Bachelor (yes I am a sucker) TIVO-ed. Trey got out of bed and was just not going to sleep. I finally decided I would hold him and put bed time off a while. Most of the time he was playing with my hair or tracing my face with his finger! Well all of the sudden he says..."Mom we ah having ah awone time, huh"? I looked at him and just started laughing. He chimed in "and should a kiss happen natwa-wy, den dat is gweat"! OH, MY, GOODNESS!!! He was paying a lot more attention to the show than I thought! We had a good laugh and I sort of forgot the conversation until the next morning...

I was getting Lainey ready for school, in a hurry and pretty much none of my attention was going to the boys. OOPS! So after Trey had been trying to get me to hold him for about 10 minutes he crawled into the kitchen and started being SO spunky! He was huffing and puffing and doing Kung Fu on my legs (that is nothing new, thanks DREAM WORKS!). He finally yells at me "I am sick and ty-ed of fighting foah my awone time. Why do you NEVAH pay attention to me? Dis is just we-dick-u-ous"! Well, needless to say the boy knows how to get what he wants! As soon as I picked him up the spunk somehow flew from his body! He put his head on my shoulder and told me he loved me. Then kissed my cheek and said "dats aw you ah gettin'!!! I LOVE that Trey keeps things real! I guess I will have to wait for my shows until the kids are fast asleep!!


9 comments:

Paige n' Kalani said...

Tiff, that is hilarious! That kid is so stinkin' smart! I love him! (And, yes, if a kiss should happen - then naturally that's good!) ;)

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh my friend,I think that is the cutest thing that I have ever heard. What a sweet and tender little man. YOu are such a sweet mama my friend! Oh I love heim!

heather and fam said...

Once again I'm laughing out loud. That boy is so stinking funny! He knows how to get his alone time :)

I'm also glad that I'm not the only one that tivo's The Bachelor! I do have to watch it though after the kids are sleeping or at school. When Eth does happen to see it he just ends up covering his eyes most of the time and says "mom, all they do is kiss and the girls aren't very modest." Hum....maybe I'm not being a very good example....oops.
Ok, anyways, who do you think he is going to pick? :) I wish you were here so we could watch/analyze it together.

Christina said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard I almost peed in my pants! That is seriously so hilarious! Man, what a cute, smart little guy he is-I bet moments like that make it all worth it.

Maureen said...

He is so funny!!!!!! You definetly write those things down. I am terrible at writing what the girls say. Lately Alisi says, "As good as new" whenever she is done doing her hair, brushing her teeth, or is done cleaning up. I have no idea where she got it from. It must have been a movie!!!!! :)

Unknown said...

I love it! What a funny boy, who loves his alone time with his MOMMA!

Lori said...

I love that funny boy. He really does say the cutest things.

kacee said...

He is quite the character!

I remember me and you spending the late nights watching Bachelor...don't think I have seen it since!

Thank heaven for DVR!

kacee said...

Hey! I tagged you on my blog - no pressure, but I thought it might be fun!