Sunday, January 18, 2009

GREAT FRIENDS!!!

These are 3 of my best friends from high school! We were able to get together and go to lunch over the Christmas break and it was so much fun! Mo, (top left) has 3 kids including a set of twin girls. Sonnet (bottom left) is a single third grade teacher in American Fork. Salli (bottom right) is Jim's younger sister! She has 4 kids all 2 and under including a set of twin girls! As many of you might understand, this was a thrilling break for all of us! We laughed very hard and had a blast! To make things even crazier, Salli and Mo are also sister-in-laws! They married brothers! I guess we all liked each other enough we had to be family! We don't get to do these things very often, so I appreciate it even more. I can't believe that we have been graduated for almost 10 years!!! Time sure does fly!

Jim and his other sister, Kim were kind enough to keep ALL ELEVEN of the kids! CRAZY!!! I sure am grateful for great friends (who happen to be family)!!! As all girls will understand, there have definitely been times of fighting and not talking, but lucky for us, we are all growing up now!!!

6 comments:

Sommer said...

Tiff, look at you cute girls! You guys all have me beat in the kid department... but I'm catching up! :o) I'm so glad that you and Sonnet are still such good friends! I love keeping up on what is going on in your lives! Thanks for being such a great friend to my little sis!
Love ya!

Josiah & Mandy Smith Family said...

You guys all look so cute! 11 KIDS...wow that is crazy!

Maureen said...

Well when you put it that way we really do sound crazy!!! I finally found your blog! I love your family pictures. Hey will you tell Mandy to sed me an invite to her blog. It was so fun going out. We need to do it more often!

Cassie said...

Tiff,
Oh happy day! Thank you for finding my blog and leaving me a note. Seeing your beautiful family made me smile! I have the fondest memories of our high school days together. Seeing this picture of all you girls just took me back. Too bad I didn't get in on the being related part! But I would love to plan a little reunion with all of you. If you get a chance send me an email so I can get more caught up! criding@gmail.com. Love You! Cass

Maureen said...

my hair looks really bad there!!!!!!!

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Where is the 4th smart guy? The three that I know have it made, and so let's find the 4th.

You guys are CLASSY!!

Elder McEvoy