Monday, April 27, 2009

More spring break!

This is how everyone felt by the end of each day! We had everyone still recovering from being sick as well as playing as hard as we could! Jim is such a good dad! He loves to play with the kids and plays just as hard as they do! I don't know where his energy comes from! I love him so much and we are all so blessed to have him take such great care of us!
We finally got to have a little bit of fun when everybody stopped running fevers and vomiting! (Lain on the train ride @ Hogle Zoo) We went out to eat, to the movie, spent a night at a hotel in SLC, swam and swam and swam, and finished the fun at Hogle Zoo! Not quite ALABAMA, but fun!
Sweet little Grayson! He finally got to fully participate in his first all family fun vacation!
One of my favorite pictures of the whole break! The boys loved each other and had so much fun! This is at the hotel in the bed they shared!!!
We started the PARTY by eating and playing at... you guessed it "old McDonald's" as my kids refer to it!
Then it was off to a very fun movie "Monsters vs. Aliens"! We went to an 8 o'clock showing which was past the kids' bed time, but yep, they all went and all loved it. Believe it or not, we had sooo much fun!
It was unanimous. Everyone's favorite character was BOB!
This is what you get when you take your ONE year old to the pool fully clothed when he has been there the night before and knows how much fun it is! He freaked out yelling and pointing to the water trying to jump out of my arms! I finally gave in and handed him to Jim completely naked! He thought he was in Heaven! That is until he had to get out! PS- Jim DOES HAVE a suit on!!!
Meet our 3 year old ham! He loves to make us laugh, and that he does! This is how he walked around for a good hour! The goggles kept sucking his eyeballs and he wouldn't let us touch them! The floaties were his "muscles"! The funniest... when he leaned over and kissed them! He spends way too much time around high school boys!
My baby really does have a suit... SEE? He would just rather not wear it!!!
Trey is so independent in the water! He loves it and so do I! He can get where he wants to go and has no fear! One time this trip I looked over to see him dive head-first off the side of the pool. I couldn't even say anything because he was so proud he didn't need ANY help!!!
Lainey is so funny! She wanted a picture of herself doing everything she could possibly think of! She had as many of herself as I did of the rest of the family combined! She really is cute, so who can blame me?!!? She is such a big helper to me, and especially on this trip!
ALL of my HANDSOME DUDES! What else can I say?
This one is for me! I know this is a picture most people don't want to see, but these are the fun things Grayson gets to endure having acid reflux. Poor guy pukes all day and night long. We are fighting having a surgical procedure to fix it because as his surgeon says... "I don't trust Grayson with his own life". So for now, lots of clothing changes and wet wipes!
2 minutes after the last picture! His new feddish is my sunglasses. We were at the Doc's office for reflux issues the other day and he had to wear them the ENTIRE appointment! Everytime I took them off he would cry! The staff were laughing so hard. They would ask him if they could have his glasses and he would shake his head NO!!!
My favorite part of the zoo! I am not sure why, but I love the giraffes! The only thing I can't figure out... rabbit size and shape poop!
Sweet little Trey... He told me "hey, mom, dat one is the mom, and dat means it's like you" "I guess so, if we are both moms I guess we are the same" to which he chimes in "wehw, yeah. And it wooks wike you"!!! THANKS TREY!
This is the first time Porter has been to the zoo and actually been old enough to understand it! He was a blast to watch! IT is so much fun to watch him appreciate things I take for granted.
The kids LOVED the new carousel ride! There are tons of different animals to sit on and they had so much fun choosing the perfect one!!!
Grayson did NOT want to get off of the ride. He ended up crying and kept looking back at it, putting his arms out and saying "uh, UH. Mom, uh". His surgeon would probably also say that he alone made the ride go around!!! But, we LOVE your ears little buddy!

5 comments:

Lisa and Kate said...

I love these pics! The kids are growing so fast. Looks like you hada blast!! Kisses to all!

The Brugger Bunch said...

OH I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST!!!!! What a super fun vacation! tif, I just adore you! I LOVE how much you love your little ones, and how you can make everything so much fun! You are such a great mama, and you have the cutest little ones! Thanks for sharing all about your fun vacation! It really makes me miss Utah! LOL! I never thought that I would say that:) By the way, I am so sorry that I am so late in getting back to your email! I promise that I will email you this week! Love you!

Sarah said...

Such fun! And I'm glad you clarified, because Jim DID look naked! ha ha ha

Pays said...

How much fun for you!! I am sorry that you didn't get to go to Alabama, but the alternative looks like it turned out great!! Your kiddos are so cute. Hey we are 35 weeks now- 36 on Monday- I am on bedrest, since last Friday, but we are in good shape!! I have actually kind of "cooked" one for the whole time!! lol- Take care! Cute post.

Paige n' Kalani said...

So fun Tiffie! The pics of your kids crack me up!! Especially Porter with his "muscles" and Grayson with the puke. Such tender moments! :)