Wednesday, April 15, 2009

SPRING BREAK & CHEER

CONGRATULATIONS TAYLOR! Our amazing Taylor made the cheer squad at BYU! She is 5'10" and one tallented tumbler! 10 girls made the squad. We are so excited for her!!! I am sure that her sweet personality and good attitude helped her through her interview! WE LOVE YOU TAY!!!
This picture is before the kids all got sick! We took everyone to Logan Conference Weekend and had a relaxing and fun time!

Well I will say, NOT so SPRINGY and not such a BREAK. Our plane to Alabama left this morning at 8:25 without the McEvoy family aboard. With our kids still so sick, and now the added effect of Vomit, we decided we had to forgot our fun-filled Spring Break! Last night everyone was acting completely "normal" and no fevers or anything. Some miraculous recovery, I thought! I got everyone packed and decided that I would just make sure no one had a fever still. Go figure, Porter sat at about 102. Within an hour Porter and Trey were vomiting and feeling terrible. I guess that is what you get when you pray and ask for a clear-cut answer to weather or not you should stay home(all the while in the back of my mind thinking, Only vomit or high fevers will keep us home)! So, today here we sit in 3 inches of fresh snow and 35 degrees!!! But, we still plan on doing some fun things over the weekend. Maybe a hotel stay with Hogle Zoo and Lagoon included!!! Hopefully we won't infect anyone else by that point! LOTS of LOVE to the Alabamans who have a week of plans that didn't work out! Just wait until the summer, we will keep you busy for a week somewhere!!! Thanks, and sorry. We LOVE you guys!

5 comments:

heather and fam said...

Are you kidding me! You really didn't get to go....I'm so sorry! Sickness can be so annoying! Well I'm sure your friends will be sad you didn't get to come but glad that they won't be getting sick. DARN IT!

Well good luck and when you get a minute put some pictures of your new house on here. I know, I know, you have so much extra time :) Thinking of you guys!

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh my friend, I am so sorry! Holy cow, that sounds so darn miserable!!! That is by far the very worst sickness for your little ones to get, darn it! Good luck!

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

Well, Tiff, there are now some other fun things to look forward to. Sorry about the set back, but YOU will make the whole thing work out great.

Keep your chin up, give Jim something big to do, and enjoy your time anyhow!

Love to you from the snowy city of Yekaterinburg.

Grandpa Mac
Elder McEvoy

Unknown said...

Oh go figure!!!! I'm sorry Tiff :(

McBride Family said...

We still love you guys anyway! So sad and sorry you didn't get to visit. I just want to squeeze Grayson's cheeks! He is growing so fast! We are going to get that camera soon! love ya and miss you.