Monday, May 4, 2009

CaN I StiLl cALL Him bABy gRAySon?

GRAYSON JACK... OUR LITTLE MIRACLE

MY baby is 18 months old! I don't know where time has gone. From then...1lb 8oz LivINg at UVRMC, TiNY and sICk but a FiGHteR none the LEss.

Did I mention TINY?
To 6 months old, living at PCMC, graduated to LIttLe (not tiny) , still SicK, StIll fIgHTinG, wItH a SmILe that will MeLT anyone's HeARt! (with Brennen from Alabama. These 2 had an amazing bond! Grayson LOVED to see him all of the time and would smile the BIGGEST smile every time he saw him. So tender!)
One special moment! Since Jim and I split duties (me @PCMC and he home with the other kids and working) the time these two got to spend together was limited. Grayson loves his daddy! And might I add, he is a pretty good one at that!
Grayson turns one! Finally HoMe, now BiG, sTill HaPPy, stIll FighTinG (not nearly as hard), @ McDonald's for my first birthday! One of the only things he would eat by himself was french fries! I let him out of the house and took him to the big M to have a dilectable meal!!! Yes, he ended up sick, my bad!
Grayson NOW... 22 pOuNdS, size 18 month ClOTheS, PenEtRaTinG Blue eyes, BiGGesT smile, TeNdeR hEArt and CuRLy hAIr!

He is still sick a lot, but nothing we can't handle. I guess my kids feel like they need ALL of the attention on birthdays and holidays because that is when we are always at the hospital. Grayson carried on the tradition having croup and needing some medical attention yesterday!

He is starting to talk and says, ma-ma, da-da, ball, up, jump, nay nee(Lainey), Tay-tay(Trey, Trey), Puh-Da (Porter), go, num-num, pead (please), moah (more), saidee (just like that), hot dog and lights! He scoots on his bum instead of crawling and looks more like a baby monkey doing it than you might believe!

He LOVES his blankie and bottle, hates most food, unless it is candy, and ALWAYS wants to be outside! It scares him whenever anyone argues or raises their voice. He is the most precious little thing! We are so blessed to have him. I am grateful that my Father in Heaven trusted me to raise this sweet little boy in this life. I can't even imagine any other scenario. We love you, BABY GRAYSON!!! Sorry buddy, you will ALWAYS be my baby!

9 comments:

Harper Family said...

Oh what a big boy! OH I just love that kid! My little buddy for many months...now Im bored no cuddling grayson with my fat belly at work so it looked like I was working. HAHA He looks so good and he's saying lots of words! He'll probably go from scooting right to walking...he might skip a step silly boy! Love ya guys!

Sommer said...

Tiff, what a sweet post! That first picture just brings tears to my eyes! I still remember coming to see him in the hospital being so tiny! What a little miracle he is! SO SWEET!

Jess said...

Tiffany-
Don't know if you remember me from PCMC last year. But wanted to give Grayson a big congrats on coming so far!
Jessica Brimley- Isaacs mom

kacee said...

Wow! Sounds like he is doing great! I can't believe how much he has accomplished since his visit to our house. He is a sweetie!

Lisa and Kate said...

What a very speical boy he is. He steals everyone's hearts not just his mamas. Happy 18 month Birthday little one. We all love you!!

The Brugger Bunch said...

Oh my friend, what a sweet and tender post! Your little man is so perfect, and such a tiny fighter, oh I love him! And you my friend! WOW! I am in awe at how you continue to smile despite your trials, I love you! Happy Birthday sweet pea!

Elder and Sister McEvoy said...

He May be baBy to yOu, but he is "The MAN" to me. Way to go,GRAYSON!!

Grandpa Mac
Elder Mac

Unknown said...

Baby Grayson! I do love those BLUE EYES!!! You can call him Baby Grayson as long as you like. Somtimes I still call Dylan "Baby D." He doesn't like it though :(

You are right, Jim is an awesome dad. I just love how he is with kids.

Pays said...

Looking at your pictures brought back lots of memories. I have said that you and Jim are special people and I truly believe that- You have been given such special kids and you are such wonderful parents. I am so glad that Grayson is doing so well and is such a happy little guy. He truly is a miracle and looks like such a joy for you. Hats off to you for taking such care and being able to handle all the bumps in the road to get to this point! He is a doll and sounds like he doesn't miss a beat at your house!!!