Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Spread the LOVE!

I always said that I would adopt 2 "brown" kids, I was just sure they would be boys! Our family has had the pleasure of adding these 2 girls to our family! Not legally, but we love them as if they are ours! Their mom works hard and long hours to support them, so we get to have them with us a lot! They are great girls. I love having kandid conversations with Tay and I am sure that I know more about teenage life than I ever thought I would. I am grateful that I am getting some training in before Lainey is there!
For Debbie, the girls' mom, we went and took these pics for Mother's Day! We had so much fun. Raygan kept us laughing the entire time. She is so full of personality! Even though she won't admit it, she wants to be just like her big sister! Lainey is right behind Raygan with Tay as her idol as well! Tay is such a great example, I would love for them both to be just like her!
I love the late-night chats, extra bodies at the dinner table, extra homework, extra smiles, extra laughs, opportunities to learn how to help two stubborn girls solve problems (Lain and Ray), extra tumbling classes to watch, dancing to loud music in the kitchen, watching the boys cry when they leave(Trey is convinced she is HIS girlfriend, and hardly calls her her real name, just GIRLFRIEND!), having extra hands when we go places, being reminded that there is more good to your average teenager than bad, seeing two little girls want to spend ALL of their time together, and just sitting back and watching as they all make us laugh!
Thanks girls, and Debbie for letting us have you guys as part of our family! We love you!!!

3 comments:

The Brugger Bunch said...

What absolutely beautiful girls! I am so jealous, lol! I am in constant awe of all that you do to help others my friend, you are wonderful!

Debbie, Taylor and Raygan said...

Thanks Tiff for all you do for us, you have opened up your home and family to my girls and I love you for that. As if you and Jim didn't have enough on your plate with 4 beautiful and busy kids of your own. My girls love you all and we are grateful to have such wonderful friends. Thanks again for helping the girls with the wonderful Mother's Day present, I have taken the pictures to hang in my office so I can see my precious girls even when I am not with them. I don't know how I will ever repay your kindness and generosity, but I will try. Love you all.

McBride Family said...

You are so so so so so sweet and I miss miss miss miss you so much! Can't wait to see. The girls are beautiful! You are a great photographer! Get your camera ready! I may get you to take some family pictures at the park since you could probably get Reagan to smile! We haven't had family pictures made in almost 2 years!!!
Love you,
Jeri Ann