Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Trey is FABULOUS FIVE!

My DEAR, SWEET Trey is 5! I can't even believe it! What a little man. I can't tell you enough about my little buddy! He is walking like a star, going to start kindergarten (we are sure!) and has a vocabulary that could exceed the average 20 year old! He loves Lainey and wants to do everything she does! He is a lady's man. If you ask him how many girlfriends he has, he will tell you "at weest five hundwed"! He is so tender hearted. He always says to Taylor "come and sit by me, Guhlfwend, so you can howd my hand"!!! One day he said he was going to take her on a date, she asked where...the reply...McDonalds! She asked how he was going to get money to pay for it, he said she was paying!!! Then he asked how he was going to drive her there, he said he wasn't! Siwy Taywah, you ah going to dwive! Boy do we have some teaching to do!

Last night I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up...he went through a list... a cook, a scientist, a stoah wukah, an ahtist, a dwivah, axuwy, foahget aw of dat. I guess I am going to be a video game pwogwamah!!! Where in the world he knows about that, I have no idea! What a funny boy.
Oh the excitement of video games! He tells me he has to practice all the time cause he is going to play Grandpa Mac and beat him when he comes home from his mission!
SPOILED!
Dad and Lainey made his most rainbowish cake! He was completely thrilled!
Self-portrait!
Houston, we could have a problem... VIDIOTS. aka too much game time!
The boys can't get enough of the GAMES!!! Aren't they cute?
Yeah, Grayson took a dive off of one of the rides! I picked him up and held him close while I loudly asked "Oh little boy! Are you ok? Where is your mommy?!!?" Made me feel better for a minute! Happy BIRTHDAY Mister TREY! WE LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

heather and fam said...

Oh I love that Trey boy! How is he doing anyways "aka arm" :) Did I ever tell you that at Bear Lake he said to me "aunt headow, can you please come cuddle me" and then looked up at me with those cute eyes! Who could resist. He is quite the ladies man! We love you Trey, Trey!

Unknown said...

5 already, no way!