Sunday, September 6, 2009

THe start of something new...blogging again

Trey Salli and Kenna. What a group of funny buddies!
This is the beginning of blog-catch-up 101! Hopefully I can get a bunch done in the next few days, cause heaven knows I just downloaded 500 pictures! This is our FABULOUS trip to BUHHHHH WAKE (Trey and Porter think it is FWEEZING!) with Jim's family. We had soooo much fun. We had wave runners and 4 wheelers and a TON of dirty, happy kids! We can't wait for Grandpa and Grandma to get back and come along with us!
Here is proof that my kids (Trey) spent a lot of time in the sun this year! They had to have a quick rinse in the lake before we went back to the camp site.

Grayson and daddy. Grayson enjoyed the sun and camping the least as the lake was cold and so were the nights. Luckily Grandpa Steve and Grandma Jill saved him and took him to their house one of the nights! THANKS SO MUCH!
Kenna, Lainey, Jake and Ethan. THe BIG kids!
Aren't they just the sweetest? These two have started to really love to play together. Porter is a big tease and knows how to push everyone's buttons, but usually Trey gets his feewings hut, and it is vewy sad! They sure are fun!
Jim and Salli (Twey's best buddy, no one ews's)
Our NUTTY little family! Of course Porter has to ham things up, and Grayson is sucking his thumb, Lainey is being a princess, and Trey is sure the camera is hooked to his toe!
My sweet baby is growing up. He finally gave in and decided to like the sand and water. It took a LONG time. He hates being exposed to new textures. I am so happy he was able to adapt!
Lainey LOVED being in the water and hardly ever took a break even to eat! She was so much fun to watch
Trey would get his life jacket on and not let anyone touch him for hours! By the time he would get out of the water his legs would hardly move!
Porter, Porter, Porter! I asked him what he was doing after I took this picture and he said "Dis says I LUV YOU MOM. Duh, Lainey awready showed me dis." As he rolled his eyes. PS-I do feed my children, this one just burns EVERY single calorie he eats!
My little buddy, my baby, my sugar. He is the most precious thing! (Except when he tells me Na NA Na Mommy. MINE, ME, DON'T) It makes me laugh, but here comes my sweet little baby into a toddler :( He is cruising around furniture and can stand by himself! Can we say MIRACLE!

No comments: