Sunday, December 13, 2009

NO MORE BABIES :(

My SWEET baby BOY is not a baby anymore! He is 2!!! Where has time gone? His over-protective mommy actually let him go trick or treating! He was sooo funny. He LOVED the candy, but hated his little turtle costume!
His over-protective mommy also let him go to McDonalds on his birthday! I know, CRAZY! And yes, he ended up sick! But he sure had a blast. He is such a happy little man. He loves his siblings and wants so bad to be BIG like them! He is ALWAYS smiling and happy. He LOVES french fries, and anything sweet! My only picky eater! He sucks his thumb till it might fall off, and has only ONE blanket that works for bed time and soothing. And when I wash it, he gets so mad when he puts it up to his face and it doesn't smell right! So funny!
Dad took all the boys to get their hair cut, and they butchered EVERYONE! Grayson barely had any hair! But I love his little toothy grin in this picture! Grayson is finally walking. YAY! He thinks it is the coolest thing ever!! He is constantly saying LOOK, WATCH, or screaming a high pitched scream so you will look his way!
Porter has helped his favorite word to be soo-pid. The more we said "NO" to him, the more he said it. We came up with the brilliant idea to say "I LOVE YOU GRAYSON, PLEASE USE NICE WORDS". So now for the past 3 days he gets mad and says: soo-pid, I wub ooo. All in a grumpy voice. I think all we did was make him think the latter part of the phrase was bad words too! OOPS.
Also, thanks to Porter, Grayson is ALMOST as obsessed with balls as Porter! That is ALL the 2 of them do. EVERYTHING turns into a bat or a hoop. The past couple of days they have managed to make bats out of the basting brush, toilet paper roll holder, the toilet brush, a tooth brush, the tv remote, a pillow, a shoe, and I am not kidding, ANYTHING they can pick up! When I had taken the most fun things away, Grayson simply uses one of his HUGE hands as the bat! They make me laugh! They will both stand with a ball on the tile and dribble for hours. NO JOKE. They LOVE it! Even at McDonalds, who cares about the slides when you can dribble a ball?!!?
Everyone still (and probably always will) babies Grayson. He is very well taken care of. Lainey is so good at understanding everything he says and being his second mom. Sometimes when Grayson gets up from his nap, Lainey is the ONLY one who can touch him! Grayson looks the most like Trey at this point (other than his twin, Grandpa Mac!)! They are so stinking cute!
Yes, he only got one candle. He was WAY too anxious to play with fire!
I love my sweet baby boy. He is such a fun, sweet, and full of life and attitude little guy. He is finally at the point where we aren't very worried about his physical delays. Boy is that nice. He is so happy and lovey! The past 2 years are a bit of a blur to me, but I am fully aware of the miracle that lies in this 25 pound boy! We have a long way to go, but no one who took care of this tiny, sick, sick baby can believe how amazing he is doing! He says so many words I can't even count! He loves to get his hair done (mostly cause it usually means he gets to leave the house!), he has to have my sunglasses at all times if they are in sight, and he almost never plays with anything that doesn't at least look like a ball!!! I love you buddy!

5 comments:

Harper Family said...

He is so stinking cute!! I just love that little man! I can't believe what a little miracle that boy is and he is doing AMAZING! What do you expect with such amazing parents :)

Lisa and Kate said...

Happy Birthday Grayson. I cannot believe you are two!!

Sommer said...

Tiff, Love the post! Wow, where does time go? I cannot believe he is 2!!! Your family is amazing! I would love to run into you one of these days! Where can I find you???
Merry Christmas! Sonnet and I still want to come see your house! Maybe after the holidays!!!

McBride Family said...

Awh Tiff, how did that happen? He is so grown up! I miss you guys. Sounds like everyone is doing good. They are just adorable and growing way too fast. I am sooooooo happy that Grayson is getting around! How are you keeping up with everyone? Give them hugs and kisses for me. Love you. Merry Christmas! That has come and gone way too fast also!

The Brugger Bunch said...

Ohhhhhhh! Is he that big already! My heavens, time goes by way too quick! Happy New Year my friend! I was just looking at some of the pictures of your little family! Tif they are all so sweet! Oh I miss you!